International Students

Instructions for Foreign Students who apply for a Student Visa (F-1) in the USA.

F-1 visas are for full-time students; in the United States the F visas are a type of non-immigrant student visa that allows students from other countries to pursue their education (academic studies and/or language training programs) in the United States. F-1 students must maintain a full course of study. The overseas students applying for a Student F-1 Visa in the USA need to have the following documents in order to qualify:

  1. Copy of the passport
  2. High School Diploma (original and translated into English)
  3. Address in the foreign country and in the USA
  4. The Manhattan School of Computer Technology issued I-20
  5. Manhattan School of Computer Technology Admission Letter
  6. Bank statement showing money on the account (minimum $15,000.00) or a sponsor’s affidavit of support
  7. Proof of property to guarantee that you are not looking for permanent residence.

International Students at Manhattan School of Computer Technology can join the accident & sickness insurance plans offered by ISO, International Student Organization. Visit for details or call (800) 244-1180.